Has your home become infested with bed bugs? This scenario happens more often than you think and leaves homeowners in a state of panic. Bed bugs are one of many pests that homeowners don’t want to see. If you’re like most homeowners, you have no idea how to treat a bed bug infestation safely. At Be There Pest Control, we can help. Our residential bed bug treatment services in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro will ensure that your home is safe and bed bug-free in no time!
Get a good night’s sleep with our bed bug control service
- Bed bug control
- Property inspections
- An experienced team providing customized service options
Bed Bug Treatment in the Twin City Metro Area
Are you having trouble sleeping? Do you wake up to find small bug bites on your body? Call Be There Pest Control today to find out if your home has been invaded by bed bugs and how we can help you control them. We provide bed bug treatment services in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
One of the early signs of bed bugs is small bites on your body. If you’ve traveled recently and stayed in a hotel, you possibly brought home the bed bugs from your journey. If you’ve had visitors, they may have brought the bugs from their home. Whatever the reason for the infestation, we can help.
Bed Bug Treatment Requires Professional Help!
You need to clear your home of bed bugs not just to protect your property but also for your family’s safety. Be There Pest Control can apply the modern techniques needed to control bed bugs and keep your home free of these annoying insects. With our bed bug treatment services in Minneapolis and the rest of the metro, your home will be free of bed bugs, with everyone able to sleep safe and sound night after night.
What You Can Do to Keep the Bed Bugs Away
If you’re fearful of having bed bugs in your home, it’s important to learn a few key tips on how to keep the pests away. Top tips include:
- Be wary of used furniture. You don’t want to bring items into your home if you don’t know why the owner is getting rid of it.
- If you have used or rented furniture, check it carefully for bed bugs.
- Staying in a hotel? Check all bedding and furniture and keep your suitcases off the bed. Check everything again before you checkout to ensure bed bugs haven’t invaded your possessions during your stay.
- Do you think you may have come in contact with bed bugs? Wash and dry your clothing immediately at the highest possible setting for the fabric, or store everything in a plastic bag until you’re able to do so.
At Be There Pest Control, we offer quality bed bug treatment services. If you encounter bed bugs in your home, give our office a call immediately to schedule an appointment.